Do-it-Yourself Staircase Kit
Interested in remodeling your Staircase, but want to do the work yourself?
We can create a custom Do-It-Yourself Stair Kit just for you:
- Send us pictures of your staircase using the following guidelines:
- Full view standing from one spot as far back as you can to get the full view of the staircase. Standing in the far corner of the room or entryway is a great spot to take pictures from. If there are two corners in a room, take pictures from both corners.
If you can't get the entire staircase in one shot, stay in the same place and move the camera to different angles taking more pictures until you have the entire staircase. Please make sure the top and bottom steps are completely visible in the pictures.
- Show different angles covering all perspectives. The more pictures we have, the more we have to choose from to calculate information for your Stair System Upgrade.
- Pick the Style of materials you will want and provide us with the following:
- What are the dimensions of your Staircase? Provide us with the Measurements of your current Staircase. If necessary, refer to the Anatomy of a Staircase to help you obtain these dimensions.
- Length of staircase; stopping at any landings and measuring them separately
- Length of each baluster
- Spacing from center to center of pickets
- Length of steps
- Number of spindles in your staircase
- Spacing between the spindles
- Attach photos of your current Staircase in an email. We need these to get an exact idea of your Stair layout.
- Once we receive all of the needed information, we will send you a quote.
- Then, we can ship your Do-it-Yourself Staircase Kit. See our Shipping Terms for information regarding shipping.
Serving San Diego County and South Orange County
Copyright © 2016 Staircrafter