Estimate by eMail:
Send us an email with the following information:
- Photo of current staircase:
- Full view standing from one spot as far back as you can to get the full view of the staircase. Standing in the far corner of the room or entryway is a great spot to take pictures from. If there are two corners in a room, take pictures from both corners. If you can't get the entire staircase in one shot, stay in the same place and move the camera to different angles taking more pictures until you have the entire staircase. Please make sure the top and bottom steps are completely visible in the pictures.
- Show different angles covering all perspectives. The more pictures we have, the more we have to choose from to create the drawing of your Stair System Upgrade.
- Measurements of current staircase:
- Length of staircase; stopping at any landings and measuring them separately
- Length of each baluster
- Spacing from center to center of pickets
- Length of steps
- Number of spindles in your staircase
- Spacing between the spindles
- Decorative Iron Style numbers or Pattern Style number
- Wood type desired
- Attach photos of your current staircase in an email. We need these to get an exact idea of your Stairway layout
Estimate by home visit:
- Call us to set up an appointment, or fill out our online Questionnaire and we will contact you to set up an appointment.
- Our estimator will visit and take measurements and pictures of your staircase
**Refer to the Anatomy of a Staircase as needed to fully understand what parts of your Staircase to measure.